A simple recipe to make and very tasty. The only problem would be the chopped vegetables. As for appearance, it's not who knows what. ... but I guarantee you she's wonderful. ... especially for those who fast. It can be eaten as simple or as a side dish.
- 200 g couscous
- 1 small red onion
- 4 green onion threads
- 1 cucumber
- 4-5 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4-5 ridichi
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- olive oil
- 5-6 lg pomegranate sauce
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Couscous salad:
Simple as hello.
We prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the package.
We wash all the vegetables and chop them according to everyone's taste. ... bigger, smaller. We grind the garlic. We cut the tomatoes in four and take out the seeds and then the cubes.
We mix all the vegetables together with, couscous ... salt, olive oil and pomegranate sauce.
Serve immediately as a grilled meat garnish ... or just that simple.
Good appetite! !!!!
You can add any kind of vegetables.
Italian chicken with spring salad
With the arrival of spring, my favorite vegetables began to appear on the market, colorful and full of flavor and vitamins. Today I propose a fresh recipe full of fresh flavors. It makes me think of both Italy and my grandmother, who planted onions, spinach and radishes early, if I didn't have the patience to grow them and they were already on my plate.
For two servings I needed:
- 2 whole pieces of chicken breast
- 1 piece of mozzarella
- about 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- a few basil leaves
- a bunch of fresh leurd
- a few sprigs of green onions
- a bunch of red radish
- spinach baby
- sesame for decoration
- salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar
- optional chili flakes
We start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees. Then we take care of the chicken until the oven heats up. I removed the fat from the chicken breast pieces, dusted them with salt and pepper and then cut them in half to make a pocket:
I cut the mozzarella into small pieces, basil and sun-dried tomatoes, and then put them in my pocket earlier:
We catch the chicken with toothpicks and, ready! That's it, it was simple! I sprinkled chili flakes and put a little of the oil in which the tomatoes were and put it in the oven in the pan for 25-30 minutes, so that it penetrates.
We take care of the colorful wonders found in the market. When I find leurd, it's a sign that spring has come. It's like snowdrops appear. It is an excellent and very fragrant healing plant, perfect for our salad:
I washed the vegetables well and then chopped them in half. I left the spinach whole and cut the radishes thinly:
I put them in a bowl where I added a little olive oil, salt, sesame seeds and balsamic vinegar, and let them combine their strong flavors:
That's it, 30 minutes have passed. I took out the chicken that I placed next to the spring salad:
Preparation for the 3 tuna salad recipes (VIDEO)
- Tuna salad with avocado
- Tuna salad with egg and corn
- Tuna salad with pasta and olives
Although the preparation for each salad is very easy, it always helps you to watch a quick video and benefit from a few extra tips.
Below are the quantities for each recipe and how to prepare it in video format. And if you want to subscribe to the YouTube channel, click here!
Falafel Arabic with taboo salad
Do you want an oriental-flavored meal or do you just want something easy to make, fast and meat-free? You have reached exactly where you need to, because today we offer you a delicious portion of falafel, chickpea meatballs with parsley and spices, 100% vegetarian and that go great with a taboo salad.
Falafel it's the perfect choice if you want to enjoy some flavorful meatballs, but you're tired of meat. It is a light recipe, perfect for a quick and tasty dinner. Falafel goes perfectly with the taboo salad, but it is not mandatory to enjoy them together. You can combine falafel with sauces, french fries or whatever comes to mind.
- 500 g boiled chickpeas
- 2 onions
- 3 parsley bindings
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- For salad:
- 3 tablespoons couscous
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2 parsley bindings
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- pomegranate seeds
If you use dry chickpeas, you will need about 250 g of chickpeas, which you leave to soak overnight.
Put the drained chickpeas, chopped onion, chopped parsley and spices in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a food processor and mix until you get a homogeneous paste. Stir in the flour and baking soda and mix again.
Form meatballs by hand, round or flattened, as desired. Place the meatballs on a tray lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until browned.
You can also fry the falafel in a hot oil bath for a few minutes on each side, until they become coppery.
For the salad, chop the diced tomatoes and finely chopped parsley. Put hot water for couscous to soften and leave it for a few minutes.
Mix the tomatoes with the parsley and the soaked couscous, season with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice to taste and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Serve with falafel. Good appetite!
You have to see it too.
To prepare the dressing: Mix Greek yogurt with all the other ingredients.
Wash fruits and vegetables. Peel the iceberg lettuce leaves and place them individually at the bottom of the bowl.
Then place the rocket on top. Use a vegetable peeler to cut the cucumbers into thin slices and place them in the bowl.
Finely chop the green onion and sprinkle on the salad. Remove the apricot kernels, cut them and sprinkle them on the salad with the blueberries.
Crush the feta cheese and sprinkle it on the edge of the bowl.
At the end, sprinkle the apple chips with paprika on the salad and serve with dressing next to it.
Holiday salad with pomegranate and couscous
This delicious salad goes perfectly with turkey, duck and cold cuts of meat, because, thanks to the pomegranate seeds, it is slightly sweet. We enjoy it often and as a stand-alone I recommend it for the moments when you are already tired of the taste of complicated holiday dishes. The most important thing is the couch: it must be fluffy and airy. Its preparation is very simple and fast.
I wish you good luck and happy and light holidays for your stomach!
COOKIE SALAD WITH RODIE
Preparation: 30 minutes * Amount: 6-7 servings
· 250 g couscous
· 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
· 250 ml of hot water with a teaspoon of salt
· a thicker slice of butter
· 1 small red onion
· 1 red pepper
· 1 can of corn strained with juice
· 4 hard boiled eggs
· 50 g sunflower seeds
· ½ ripe pomegranate
· salt and freshly ground pepper
· a few mint leaves for decoration
1. Pour the oil into a pan, add the butter and mix immediately until it is well greased. Add hot water over it, in which you have dissolved a teaspoon of salt. Stir until the couscous absorbs all the water well, then turn off the heat and cover the pan with a lid. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. Restart the heat, add a piece of butter in the middle of the pan and mix it immediately in the bowl. The couch is ready, don't cover it anymore.
3. Place the finely chopped onion, diced pepper, drained corn and diced eggs in a bowl. Gently mix all ingredients.
4. Brown the sunflower seeds in an oil-free pan. It lasts a short time, the seeds must get a pleasant smell and turn slightly yellow. Do not leave them unattended so that they do not burn.
5. Remove or beat the seeds from half a pomegranate. First, cut it in half in width. I remove the seeds with a teaspoon with a long tail, so as not to splash around too much. But the correct way to remove the seeds is this: take half of the pomegranate in the palm with the cut down (above the bowl or plate) and beat with something in the pomegranate peel, so that the seeds fall on their own. But quite a few drops of juice jump out of the ripe pomegranates, so it's best to work on top of the sink.
6. Now return to the cushion that has almost cooled. Take a fork and mix gently until the berries fall apart. Then add it to the mixture of ingredients, sprinkle a little salt and pepper to taste. Finally add the sunflower seeds and pomegranate seeds.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve the salad immediately. If you have any salad left, put it in the fridge, and before serving it again, don't forget to leave it at room temperature for a while. The salad is perfect with cold turkey slices.
From such beautiful ingredients can only result a kind of welcome for everyone. Dried fried sunflower seeds taste similar to pine seeds. All tastes are sweet - corn, onion and pepper. Pomegranate completes everything.
When ready, the couscous should be folded with a fork. It will be fluffy, and the pan looks dry after you take it out. It contains butter, and salt and pepper complete its taste. In 10 minutes, lightly prepare it as a garnish for a series of tasty garnishes. Sunflower fried seeds have acquired a golden color and play an important role in salad. And I don't even think I have to mention the beneficial substances that pomegranate contains!
If you enjoy the salad as such, have a glass of red wine with it. I wish you good luck!
Quinoa: nutritional properties
Before you learn how to make quinoa salads, it's worth taking a quick look at its nutritional properties. Although many people do not know, 2013 has been designated the "International Year of Quinoa Pseudo-Cereal" by the United Nations, recognizing its potential to contribute to food security worldwide.
These edible seeds have been cultivated since ancient times in South America. Quinoa is not a cereal, but rather a pseudo-cereal. In other words, it is prepared as whole grains, but does not fall into this category. In each 185 g of cooked quinoa we have:
- Fat: 4 grams
- Protein: 8 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Manganese: 58% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA)
- Magnesium: 30% of RDA
- Phosphorus: 28% of RDA
- Folate: 19% of RDA
- Copper: 18% of RDA
- Iron: 15% of RDA
- Zinc: 13% of RDA
- Potassium: 9% of RDA
- More than 10% of the recommended daily dose of vitamin B1, B2 and B6
- Small amounts of calcium, B3 (niacin) and vitamin E.
It is important to note that, unlike many other whole grains or conventional grains, quinoa does not contain gluten. Because of this fact, is an excellent alternative for people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
In fact, some studies have shown that using this food instead of the typical gluten-free ingredients, such as potatoes or rice and corn flour, can greatly increase the nutritional value and antioxidants in the diet.
- 120 g fresh parsley (2 large bundles)
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves (or a dry teaspoon)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 small onion
- 50 g bulgur (or couscous)
- juice from a lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- freshly ground salt and pepper
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Lettuce with ham and rice
& # 8211 1 lettuce, 100 g pressed ham, 100 g plain boiled round grain rice, 2 large green onions, 100 ml tomato broth, 1 bunch of dill, 100 g sour cream, 1 teaspoon Vegeta, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper , 1 tablespoon oil, 250 ml water
Wash the salad, remove the back and chop finely. We cut the ham into cubes. Peel the onions and cut into small pieces. Chop the dill.
In a Teflon pan, heat the oil over medium heat, put the onion, ham and mix for 1 minute. Add the salad and mix for 1 minute. Pour the water, sprinkle Vegeta, pepper, cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, pour the broth, mix and cook for 3 minutes. Add the rice, salt to taste and stir occasionally for 5 minutes. Add the dill and mix for 1 minute. Turn off the heat, beat the cream well, put it in the pan and mix until smooth. We serve hot food.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)