We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Filled with tender sweet potato, meaty mushrooms, and shredded chicken, these personal potpies are a one-dish meal your family will love. Let the puff pastry thaw in the fridge for about 45 minutes before using.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-cubed peeled sweet potato
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- 1.5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces rotisserie chicken breast, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup frozen lima beans
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed
- Calories 576
- Fat 25g
- Satfat 4g
- Unsatfat 19g
- Protein 33g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugars 9g
- Added sugars 0g
- Sodium 697mg
- Calcium 11% DV
- Potassium 25% DV
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high. Add mushrooms, onion, and celery; cook, stirring often, until softened, 7 to 8 minutes. Add sweet potato and thyme; cook until tender and liquid has evaporated, 6 to 7 minutes. Stir in flour to coat. Add stock and milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in chicken, lima beans, and salt. Let cool 20 minutes.
Cut puff pastry into 4 (4 1/4-inch) rounds. Place 4 (10-ounce) ramekins on a baking sheet; fill with chicken mixture. Top with dough rounds; bake at 425°F until golden brown, 17 to 19 minutes. Garnish with thyme.